KILLARNEY UNITED CHURCH
RENTAL FEE SCHEDULE AND REGULATIONS
FOR SANCTUARY AND C.E. CENTRE
Bookings and Payments are to be made through the church office (phone 523-8924)
Facilities will not be available for set up or decoration until the morning of the event booking.
The sanctuary is equipped with a state of the art sound and video system. Prior arrangements must be made for the use of this system. Unless otherwise approved, only trained K.U.C. sound booth techs will operate the system.
Weddings: $400. (Includes marriage preparation cost, use of sanctuary for rehearsal and ceremony, but does not include the minister’s stipend)
There is no mandatory fee associated with the use of the church building for the funeral service; however, to support the ongoing ministry on the church, donations of $200-$400 are encouraged. If you wish to donate a voluntary honorarium, an amount of $150-$200 is suggested for the minister. Also, because of the time involved, which often means time away from regular employment, we ask $100 for the pianist/organist if not arranged for by a funeral home. In cases where these Honoria present a hardship arrangements can be made.
Other Functions: $400.00 i.e. concerts etc.
- 1/2 day rental without the use of the kitchen - $ 100.00
- 1/2 day rental with the use of the kitchen - $175.00
- full day rental without the use of the kitchen - $200.00
- full day rental with the use of the kitchen - $300.00
- C.E.Centre sound system $20.00, projector $20.00 (renters supply their own laptop computer
Kitchen fees do not apply if the U.C.W. is catering
Meeting Room: $50.00 per day Downstairs Hall: $40.00 basic price plus $6.00 per hour
Table rentals – the only tables to be removed from the facility are the wood tables in the shed. Rental costs $5.00 per table per day. A limited number of chairs are available for rentat $1.00 per day per chair. Renters are responsible for pickup and delivery during office hours and for damages and timely return.
Choir Room and Babyfold: No longer for rent.
- For youth groups where no admission is charged, no rent will be charged (4-H, Cubs, Scouts, Guides, etc)
- No alcoholic beverages
- No smoking
- Dances allowed at wedding receptions and church-sponsored functions
- Hosts to be responsible for order - Special rates for long-term rental will be considered
These rates and/or regulations are subject to change without notice.